How we film weddings
Passsion in every look
Doing wedding films is much more than just point and shoot for us.
We have a real desire to capture the couple's essence, know their story and capture their day in a way you can see and feel their love.
We don't use formulas. Each wedding has it's own story and flavor of its own.
The footage is captured with most recent 4k cameras, professional audio gear, drone and high-quality equipment. Every film is color graded to high standards, edited with finesse and a true effort to make each wedding video a true film.
Looking at my old pictures as a kid, it’s obvious what I was gonna be. Always with a camera in my hand, photographing my mom, my little sister, nature and everything that I thought was interesting. At 13, I did my first ‘surf movie’ (of my friends, with a borrowed Handycam, edited using an old PC). I had a big barbecue party so I could watch it with everyone. In the middle of the screening, the audio stopped, tragically hilarious. Even though it was a disaster, seeing people’s positive reaction to my film lit a fire in me that kept on burning since.
15 years later, years of studying, practicing, traveling the world filming weddings and events, from Carnaval in Rio de Janeiro to the Paralympics Games in Canada, I am no longer the same boy I was. What has never changed, however, is the love I have for what I do and the joy I get from seeing people’s reactions to my films.
1. I was born in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil, and lived there most of my life. I have been living in Los Angeles for the past two years. Both cities hold a special place in my heart.
2. My dog is my best pal. His name is Zidane and he is a Staffordshire Bull Terrier. I don't need an alarm with him - every morning he jumps on me and stomps around until I wake up.
3. I've been married for 5 years. I fell in love with my wife when I was 18 and she was 17, and never fell out of it. She's my best friend, biggest supporter and, as a bonus, she bakes like an angel.
4. I love surfing but am terrified of seeing a shark out there. Doesn't help that my wife is a shark junkie and loves watching shark movies. All. The. Time.
5. I'm very passionate about music, and taught myself how to play the guitar when I was young. This hobby helps me immensely with my video making career - choosing the right songs and editing to the right rhythm is key in any film.